Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Van Halen

Van Halen fans seem to want to separate themselves into one of two camps: Fans of David Lee Roth and fans of Sammy Hagar. I've heard rumors that fans of Gary Cherone exist, but I've never encountered one in the wild. If I did, I'd have to put it out of its misery.

I'm a fan of both David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar. Both singers have their strengths and weaknesses and both contributed some great songs to the Van Halen legacy. Below, you'll find my ultimate Van Halen mix tape. Side One is all Dave and on Side Two, Sammy takes over. "I'll Wait" is a great place to end Dave's era which transitions nicely into Sammy's "Right Now". 

Number Of Tracks: 21
Approximate Runtime: 1 hour, 30 minutes 


Side 1 (Dave):
  1. Beautiful Girls
  2. (Oh) Pretty Woman
  3. You Really Got Me
  4. Unchained
  5. Panama
  6. Jamie's Cryin'
  7. Runnin' With The Devil
  8. Dancing In The Street
  9. Everybody Wants Some!!
  10. Dance The Night Away
  11. Jump
  12. Hot For Teacher
  13. I'll Wait
Side 2 (Sammy):
  1. Right Now
  2. Why Can't This Be Love
  3. Dreams
  4. Feels So Good
  5. Poundcake
  6. Can't Stop Loving You
  7. Black And Blue
  8. Runaround

No comments:

Post a Comment